Bem-vindo à Língua Portuguesa!
Welcome to the Portuguese language – and to Portuguese language courses with Euroasia!
Why learn Portuguese?
- New Zealanders are perhaps more likely to focus on Brazil than on Portugal.
- Brazil is the giant of South America, and has a rapidly expanding economy. The country has great mineral wealth, and New Zealand undoubtedly needs to expand its links with this country, which is set to become a player on the world stage as the century progresses.
- Quite a lot of Brazilian students have come to New Zealand, especially high school students, and some families here may have hosted young Brazilians.
- Brazil is an exceptionally diverse country to visit, with attractions ranging from the Amazon rain forests to the famous sights of Rio. Also fascinating is the African-influenced culture of the North-East, while the spectacular Iguazu Falls are a major drawcard.
- The country offers a pretty powerful combination of both the Latin and the tropical! Brazilians therefore tend to be very lively people, and young Kiwis in particular would enjoy the excitement of a stay in Brazil – and not just at Carnival time.
- Some knowledge of Portuguese is the key to getting beneath the surface in Brazil, and also to travelling around effectively. Brazilians will greatly appreciate any efforts you make.
- If you decide to visit Portugal, you will find a delightful country with attractive, lively towns and a countryside with a certain old-world charm rare elsewhere in Europe.
Portuguese 615 hoursBy the end of this course, you will have mastered the basics of the language, both grammar and vocabulary; you will have learnt enough either to go off to a country where Portuguese is spoken and pick it up there, or possibly to embark upon more formal study.Read moreFrom $399.00
Portuguese Advanced10 sessionsThis is our highest level Portuguese course. We cover a range of topics using authentic materials. By the end of this course, you will have mastered the basics of the language, both grammar and vocabulary; you will have learnt enough either to go off to a country where Portuguese is spoken and pick it up there, or possibly to embark upon more formal study.Read moreFrom $399.00