Euroasia is New Zealand’s premier private provider of services in the area of foreign languages and cultures.
We operate in a multi-lingual environment, where every staff member speaks at least 2 or 3 languages fluently (including the management and administration team). The Euroasia brand is amongst the oldest and most reliable in our industry. The services we provide include:
- Regular scheduled language classes at many different levels in French, German, Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin), and Japanese – including language for business.
- Language classes at introductory levels in Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch and Korean.
- Translation, interpreting and language assessment.
- Cross-cultural consulting – business advice and diversity training for companies, adjusting to life in New Zealand.
- Business across cultures – cross-cultural event management, corporate visits, training of staff heading overseas.
“To connect people across cultures”
Our mission statement
“To provide the best foreign language and cross-cultural services in New Zealand”
We started as the European Language Academy (ELA), founded in Auckland in 2000.
This was a boutique European language school, geared to the teaching of the most popular European languages. ELA was then joined by the Asian Language Academy (ALA), founded in 2006 as a complementary Asian language school.
ELA and ALA were not just language schools: the two academies also offered a range of services to businesses and to schools. In New Zealand, we were pioneers in the area of cross-cultural consulting services.
As the company expanded, we created an umbrella brand to cover all the services we provide. The name we chose was Euroasia – to reflect the world we wish to open up to New Zealanders and our vision of connecting people across cultures.
We have our head office in Auckland, but we provide our language and cross-cultural services across New Zealand.
In July 2007, Euroasia was recognised by National Business Review as the 3rd most exciting company within the New Zealand education sector. We have a proven track record as the premier private provider of foreign language training in New Zealand, with over 3000 Kiwis having completed a course at Euroasia over the past 5 years.
Although we have a strong track record in the education sector, today a significant portion of our revenue comes from providing business services, including cross-cultural consulting and translation/interpreting services.