¡Bienvenidos al idioma español!
Welcome to the Spanish language – and to Spanish language courses with Euroasia!
Why learn Spanish?
- Spanish is unquestionably one of the world’s most important languages, spoken not only in Spain but also in most of the Americas, from California to Cape Horn!
- The Spanish-speaking countries are exciting places: the cities offer a round-the-clock buzz, while the great outdoors has huge potential for adventurous outdoor activities.
- Within the Spanish-speaking world, there is an enormous range of exciting places to visit: in Mexico and Central America, the cities of the Maya and the Aztecs, and resorts such as Acapulco and Cancún; in South America, the cities of the Aztecs (including Machu Picchu), the colourful Andean cultures of Peru and Bolivia, the strikingly varied landscapes of Chile and Argentina, and the cosmopolitan excitement of Buenos Aires. Although some English is spoken, getting around is much easier with a little Spanish.
- Spain itself is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations, famous not only for its Mediterranean beaches, but also for its stylish cities, its well-preserved small towns, and, in the south, its unique Moorish heritage. Not to mention Ibiza, with the hottest nightclub scene in Europe, if not the world!
- The Spanish language has been the vehicle of great writers, from both Spain and Latin America. Both areas have also been the home of world-renowned artists and, more recently, film-makers.
- New Zealand is increasingly looking to South America for trade links, especially Chile, the most prosperous of the South American states, and the one closest to New Zealand. Spanish speakers will be in demand in the future.
- Young Kiwis can go and work in Argentina, Chile or Uruguay for one year under a working holiday scheme. A knowledge of the Spanish language would obviously make a huge difference to anyone’s job prospects.
Spanish Individual Classes15 hoursTeaching on a one-to-one basis means we can provide the kind of teaching you require and at your pace. Individual teaching is available either at our centre or at a location to suit you. Individual teaching can also be done via the internet.Read moreFrom $1,275.00
Spanish Taster Lessons1 hourIf you've always wanted to learn the Spanish language, maybe this is the time to give it a go! Check out our Spanish language taster courses. We are confident you will enjoy the lesson. However, if for any reason you're not satisfied, we will give you your money back!Read moreFree
Spanish 1 (Online)10 sessionsA first taste of the Spanish language, this course is for complete beginners. No previous knowledge of the language is required. By the end of this course, you will already know enough to get by in Spanish: you will be able to cope with the most common everyday situations by asking and answering simple questions. and you will be able to understand people when they speak to you about the situations covered.Read moreFrom $299.00