Huān yíng xué Hàn Yǔ
Welcome to the Mandarin language – and to Mandarin language courses with Euroasia!
Why learn Mandarin?
- In terms of native speakers, Mandarin is the number one language worldwide.
- Over the last hundred years, China has been a country of revolutions, and the current economic revolution is perhaps as important as any: never before in human history have so many people seen such a rapid transformation in their economic fortunes. China is now set to become the world’s leading manufacturing nation, and perhaps one day its biggest economy.
- China is a hugely important trading partner for New Zealand, with many New Zealand companies considering how to take advantage of existing links and develop new ones.
- Opportunities for Mandarin-speaking Kiwis are likely to grow enormously in the future, as the need for New Zealand companies to have a presence in China grows.
- There are many opportunities now for Kiwis to teach English in China.
- China is home to one of the world’s oldest civilisations, exceptionally rich in architecture and art. Over the centuries, it has also made huge contributions to science and technology.
- China is a fascinating country to visit, huge and diverse, its attractions ranging from the Great Wall to the Himalayas – via some megacities along the way!
- Chinese cooking is world-renowned, and knowledge of a little Chinese may help you to understand more of what you eat!
- Many Mandarin-speaking tourists already visit New Zealand every year, and this number will almost certainly grow in the future.
- New Zealand, of course, has a large Chinese community, and there are plenty of opportunities to learn more about Chinese language and Chinese culture here.
Chinese Mandarin Taster Lessons1 hourIf you've always wanted to learn the Chinese Mandarin language, maybe this is the time to give it a go! Check out our Mandarin language taster courses. We are confident you will enjoy the lesson. However, if for any reason you're not satisfied, we will give you your money back!Read moreFree